Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

hellene fan
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 23. December 2008 19:56 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 11:26
she is 25 in 5 months 26.cant judge due my poor knowledge if this is right or wrong selection.
i crash my head to think but i cant.i have to wait and see how this partnership will go
i hope she took the right decision,acrobatic movement

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. December 2008 21:06 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 10:26
I'm pretty sure that Portas had been with Daniela on and off throughout the year, I think he'd been with her at the Paris indoor tournament back in February, and Portas was with Daniela in Luxembourg, so it's not like this is a complete change of direction, more an evolution. I'm not totally sure where this leaves her relationship with Sanchez Casal as Portas is from Barcelona and Sanchez Casal has a facility in Florida.
Portas was a clay court grinder when he was a player and the drop shot was one of his best shots. He won Hamburg in 2001 and got top 20 but he was essentially a journeyman. Daniela likes to play drop shots and she can always do with help with her movement and to just grind out points. Portas doesn't have much pedigree as a coach but he's been with Daniela at some tournaments, so she must feel comfortable with him and that he can do a good job for her.

Playing doubles with Ai is good as that's the most successful partnership Daniela's had in doubles and it's a great opportunity for her to win matches and build up confidence and momentum. Daniela's doubles success with Ai in the first half of 2006 helped steady her in singles when her form and confidence was wobbling and she was able to transfer her doubles form to singles as Daniela was winning matches and enjoying her tennis in doubles rather than worrying about her singles. Plus, she likes Ai so that will be good.
Hopefully Daniela does well in singles and doubles in 2009.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

banned
PostPosted: 24. December 2008 12:36 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 20:26
I'd say take the Mario guy. He's been there in the past.

she is 25 in 5 months 26.cant judge due my poor knowledge if this is right or wrong selection.
i crash my head to think but i cant.i have to wait and see how this partnership will go
i hope she took the right decision,acrobatic movement

Is any selection the right selection at this point? If it causes Daniela problems, then it was the wrong one.

Well he's 35. Not a big age difference. How have they been doing so far? She been with him how long now? How much have they been working together? I heard they followed each other off somewhere secret.

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with her. I was gone for a very long time. I was working a Sushi shop for the last month and a half too.

It does come as suprise to me though that these two were able to meet up. Since she has been so busy. Maybe it was when she was on vacation, sounds sweet anyways.

Last edited by today on 24. December 2008 14:34, edited 1 time in total.

banned
PostPosted: 24. December 2008 15:40 

Local Time:
I dont make sense with you.be more specific with your words :twisted: :twisted:
You actually read what I wrote and took it at it's literal meaning? OMG And I got a man fired?

What I meant is this.

She walks by, the street is clear (and such luck did save you), but the dogs left so much s************** .....

EDIT by BlueDragon
Don't use vulgar language and don't write senseless stuff all the time, because it's annoying and this forum is no kindergarten!!
Thanks.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 24. December 2008 19:20 

Local Time:
TODAY I QUESS YOU WILL BE BANNNED TOMMOROW

banned
PostPosted: 24. December 2008 23:41 

Local Time:
I hope they do ban tomorrow. I hate that guy.

EDIT by BlueDragon
Don't use vulgar language and don't write senseless stuff all the time, because it's annoying and this forum is no kindergarten!!
Thanks.[/color][/b]

But you chopped off the best part. Oh well, it came off kind of funny after all. I am sorry for the vulgarity and the useless information. I will not write it again.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 29. December 2008 18:11 

Local Time:
Oh my god guys take it easy, this is an hantuchova-article-forum... 8-)

*Nicole Vaidisova*Agnes Szavay*Tatiana Golovin*

*Daniela Hantuchova*Agnieszka Radwanska*Dinara Safina*
Alona Bondarenko*Iveta Benesova*Aleksandra Wozniak*
Elena Dementieva*Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova*Stefanie Vögele*

<3

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 29. December 2008 19:03 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 06:26
I hate not having news about danka's situation... Specially since she seems to have left Sanchez-Casal. Angel Jimenez is now with Tamira. Though he wasnt Dani's main coach... So much for her new official website :lol:

media master
PostPosted: 31. December 2008 14:12 

Local Time:
This sucks, seems Daniela wasn't prepared for the sacrifices. I feel Daniela may have missed an amazing opportunity. The source says "Carlos was not prepared to do things half way..." It would have been amazing to see Daniela working with Carlos, he above everyone would sort Daniela out.

I'm really annoyed.
That probably means he couldn't run the academy and at the same time be a full time coach of a pro player, because he wouldn't be able to focus 100% on either. So no, it's not Daniela's fault if that's what you imply.
Anyway, I too think it's a made up story, just like the one about Courteau. Like Christina wrote, Rodriguez said he would never coach any other player but Henin. He will change his mind probably, but not so soon after Justine's farewell.

not sure if you already figured it out , but it wasn't made up
he talked about it in the belgian newspapers, Daniela wasn't the only one who talked with him , also Anna C.
but he said they weren't prepared to stay most of there time in the USA

He works with Yanina now

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

ITF Player
PostPosted: 1. January 2009 10:06 

Local Time:
^ You wanted news on Daniela and here it is...

I thought Daniela was going to arrive in Australia tomorrow, apparently not. Apparently she said she arrived earlier so she could adjust to the heat in Brisbane, it was 35 degrees (I have no idea what that amounts to in fahrenheit and I cbf converting it lol) in Brissy today. I only realized that Danka was in Brissy when I was watching the news today (a few hours ago) and saw her cuddling a koala - FYI she was wearing a navy-blue t-shirt and had this gorgeous smile on her face. :D

Only 3 more4 days until Monday and the Brisbane tourney starting, yay. Plus here are 2 articles I've found that mention Daniela. The first one doesn't really say much but the 2nd is purely on her. &&

There should be a pic of Daniela hugging a koala floating around somewhere tomorrow, I'll try and find it. ;)

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 1. January 2009 11:52 

Local Time:
I thought Daniela was going to arrive in Australia tomorrow, apparently not.

You shouldn't believe this dude on the CP, he's a lier. :roll:

ITF Player
PostPosted: 1. January 2009 13:52 

Local Time:
^ :lol: I think it was a dude (or chick possibly??) from here, haha.

Anyways I posted this pic in the CP

And I just found this pic a few mins ago on the official Brissy tourney site (and Christina posted it in the CP as well).

Site Admin
PostPosted: 1. January 2009 14:35 

Local Time:
not sure if you already figured it out , but it wasn't made up
he talked about it in the belgian newspapers, Daniela wasn't the only one who talked with him , also Anna C.
but he said they weren't prepared to stay most of there time in the USA

He works with Yanina now
Thank you. I tried to catch up with the news during the off-season and even post something, at least on WTAWorld (I could not have posted here much because the site crashes down a lot these days due to some problems with my java platform), but without much success.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 1. January 2009 18:16 

Local Time:

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 1. January 2009 21:07 

Local Time:
Thanks for the articles. Nothing really new, but interesting to read some news after so long time.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 75  Next