Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Re: Mercury Insurance Open, Carlsbad
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 21:13 
1st serves in are only 50% till 1-1 3rd set.
:geek:

Radwanska is going on very easy service games while we know that Daniela won't able to follow. That's bad.
2 love service games for Aga wining 4/4 in 1st and 2nd serves.

What to say and what to post... I'll wait till this choke ends. Sorry guys but this is a bit pathetic to watch.

Last edited by Diego on 5. August 2011 21:16, edited 1 time in total.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 21:15 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 14:35
Radwanska's held both her service games to love to start the third.

BTW Just to let everyone know, there is an edit function.

2-2. Daniela holds to 30.
2-3. Agnieszka holds to love again.
3-3. Daniela holds on her 5th GP, Radwanska came back from 40-0 in that game.
4-3. Daniela breaks to 30.
4-4. Radwanska breaks back to 15.
4-5. Radwanska holds to 30. Come on Daniela, hold here.
4-6. Daniela broken to 30, shit, this sucks.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

PostPosted: 5. August 2011 21:52 
Haha. 6-0 4-6 4-6. Great as always Daniela. Thank you.

PostPosted: 5. August 2011 21:55 
51 % 1st serves and only 53% of them went on Daniela's side... What do you expect... An amateur can put more 1st serves in.
I'm mad about me that I start following her results again and wasting my time.... This girl will never learn how to win matches like this... And she's up 4-3 and got broken to love.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 22:00 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 10:35
I know this loss sucks, but let's not get carried away with the negativity.

She must have played pretty bad for an injured Agnieska to beat her. But I'm not nearly as mas as I should be. Radwanska is a very tricky opponent and she will force her rivals to hit through her, and we know daniela is prone to get desperate and start spraying errors. Sad she hasn't learned better, but Radwanska seems to have her number now.

Still, this is another big change wasted in this tourney. I'm a bit worried about her serve, it was clearly not working. Hope her shoulder is fine.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 22:07 

Local Time:
This is really disappointing as Daniela was a break up in the final set but didn't win another game.

According to twitter posts about the match Radwanska had a medical timeout at the start of the second set to work on her shoulder and her level picked up while it probably disrupted Daniela's rhthym. Also, Radwanska was getting absolutely everything back in the last two sets. I wonder how Daniela's shoulder was as her serve's didn't seem to have the penetration they had early in the match plus her first serve percentage was pretty low at 51%.

It's disappointing as this was a match Daniela had a great chance to win still, she only has the US Open and Bali points to defend between now and Pattaya and there are so many tournaments where she can only gain points. Hopefully, she's fit and able to play well for the rest of the US Open series, Asia and indoors.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 22:08 

Local Time:
Sounds like someone's jumping off the bandwagon.

PostPosted: 5. August 2011 22:10 
I know this loss sucks, but let's not get carried away with the negativity.

The only positive of this match is the 6-0 score against a Top 15 player and not even the stats of the set.
She want to return to Top 20. She was # 21 past week. She's #22 this week and will go down to #24 -#25 next.
Lisicki is having the time of her life these days and Top 20 will be just in time for her.

But the problem isn't the ranking (which plays a huge role these days). The problem is that she's losing many easy chances without a serious reason. Every time I see her saying that she's changed and she's more mature and relaxed now.
But her results and the way she plays don't show that at all.
She almost lost yesterday to Zheng.

PostPosted: 5. August 2011 22:15 
It's disappointing as this was a match Daniela had a great chance to win still, she only has the US Open and Bali points to defend between now and Pattaya and there are so many tournaments where she can only gain points. Hopefully, she's fit and able to play well for the rest of the US Open series, Asia and indoors.

If she had a serious problem with her shoulder, she may relax a bit... Want to know her schedul??

Stanford, San Diego, Toronto, Cincinnati, New Heaven, US Open and Belle Challenge.

It's 5 tournaments in row before the US Open, 2 weeks at US Open and an additional tournament right after US Open in Quebec.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2011 01:03 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 10:35
Your negativity is very tennisforum-like, I must say

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2011 01:14 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 15:35
Oh, that is so pity :(

Hope Daniela will gain some points during next tournaments to be still seeded at US open.

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2011 08:27 

Local Time:
A real shame she couldn't quite seal the deal but certainly a good showing this week. Toronto draw is good so a 3rd round there would be great.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2011 16:03 

Local Time:
"Pity it. I started really great. Just as I was. Agnieszka I pushed, to anything I did not let her, I dominated on the court. I succeeded fantastically. At the beginning of the second game to rival sought to break a little care and undermining my rhythm. The two - three gems were very important. If I got them, probably would have been otherwise. She was not caught, not without reason that the top ten player, too. The next course has done a wiser and more active, there is nothing to me away for free. Brejk Management 4:3 with that game in the third against it actually meant anything yet, because Agnieszka very good return. She has no second service in particular is too strong. I knew then, that's her administration will be able to break through. I'm sorry but that I failed to increase in the phase of 5:3. Overall, I had so many chances. It was a match that I had in my hands. Finally, however, did not work," said Daniela Hantuchova, and added: "I play well, but I was at Stanford lost 4:6 in the third with Sharapova, now as in Radwanska. is perhaps the only positive is that they are tennis players who are or have been in the Top 10 such games, however, can make a big difference, now I could have another summer ... I think I'm here to be a lot more I could think of for the title. It does not matter against who I play. Once again I have to break. Perhaps as a few balls, a little luck."
@ google translate.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. August 2011 23:35 

Local Time:
Radwanska won the tournament so I guess that's some consolation...

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 8. August 2011 03:50 

Local Time:
Diego, go back to tennis forum, seriously everyone here loves Daniela. It is like a roller coaster with her, she will have her ups and downs, but we don't jump off the bandwagon. We are very lucky she is having a good year, you should look at who she has beaten this year, because at the start of the season it was not looking great.... Daniela I believe will make quaters or semis at one of these upcoming tourneys. ;)

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next