Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Author Enter your Message here

blue webmaster
 Post subject: Re: The Championships, Wimbledon
PostPosted: 1. July 2011 19:46 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 09:41
sharapova, lisicki and azarenka just have no variety in their games so it was either winner/ error and lots of short points.

normally Lisicki has a very variable game, she just didn't show it against Shazza.
Sure, her game is based on her hard strokes from the baseline and her serve, but she she can mix it up perfectly with surprising dropshots, slow shots with an amazing angle and lobs on the baseline. In the QF against Bartoli she did this like a tennis goddess. ;)

Against Sharapova Lisicki's serve was rather weak, and she played the ball mostly on the middle of the court, so Maria just had to go and get the point. :(

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. July 2011 21:45 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 10:41
Centre court is incredible but the standard of those semis was just ok as sharapova, lisicki and azarenka just have no variety in their games so it was either winner/ error and lots of short points. Kvitova has a fantastic game though.
cant believe you like kvitova s game! she killed womens tennis...there is no beauty anymore...she hits the ball as hard as she can and prays for a winner...i know williams sisters play the same, but kvitova sometimes reminds me a machine...really hope masha could be more agressive a win a title again :)

Seriously Kvitova was hitting some beautiful slice winners and her serve had so much variety. She not be the most elegant of players but she doesn't blugeon the ball like the Williams sisters. However, I'm not saying that Kvitova is one of my favourite players or anything just the pick of those 4! :lol: :lol:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. July 2011 22:10 

Local Time:

Seriously Kvitova was hitting some beautiful slice winners and her serve had so much variety. She not be the most elegant of players but she doesn't blugeon the ball like the Williams sisters. However, I'm not saying that Kvitova is one of my favourite players or anything just the pick of those 4! :lol: :lol:
i just dont like her tennis...williams sisters, there is something special about them, they are amazing champions...im pretty sure now kvitova will win it tommorow, but i want masha to win so badly, she is one of the older players, i dont like the new girls...maybe i just feel there wont be any chance for daniela to win something big if one of the nwecomers will win grandslam..... :?

DANIELA HANTUCHOVÁ * MARIA SHARAPOVA * DOMINIKA CIBULKOVÁ * SERENA WILLIAMS * ANNA KAROLÍNA SCHMIEDLOVÁ * ANA IVANOVIC
ROGER FEDERER * DAVID FERRER * ANDY RODDICK * PAUL-HENRI MATHIEU * LLEYTON HEWITT

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. July 2011 22:13 

Local Time:
anyway i saw the match against azarenka today (im very slow, i know :D ) and i realized daniela have boobs! :D dont now if its just because of the dress, maybe a great push-up effect :D

DANIELA HANTUCHOVÁ * MARIA SHARAPOVA * DOMINIKA CIBULKOVÁ * SERENA WILLIAMS * ANNA KAROLÍNA SCHMIEDLOVÁ * ANA IVANOVIC
ROGER FEDERER * DAVID FERRER * ANDY RODDICK * PAUL-HENRI MATHIEU * LLEYTON HEWITT

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 1. July 2011 22:22 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 17:41
anyway i saw the match against azarenka today (im very slow, i know :D ) and i realized daniela have boobs! :D dont now if its just because of the dress, maybe a great push-up effect :D

i also notice that.. :)

mOnmOn

Profile YIM

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 2. July 2011 12:10 

Local Time:
Hottest dress ever for Daniela :)

Really happy for Kvitova, she played truly fantastic tennis and i'm sure will be no.1 by end of the year.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 2. July 2011 18:33 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 09:41
Most of the players are power baseliners that rely on their serves and groundstrokes. Although there's variation and most players will have subtle differences, that's the basic template. When you see a match in person you get a much better sense of the power of the players but also the sublty and variation that you don't really get on tv.

Kvitova played very well today and deserved her win. Daniela was matching her at Eastbourne with all her injuries so it shows how well Daniela's been playing recently. If she can rest and heal, then she can do really well for the rest of the year.

Shazza was the youngest Roland Garros semi-finalist but she was the oldest Wimbledon semi-finalist.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 4. July 2011 19:36 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 16:41
I guess whoever beat Azarenka will be the eventual champion. lol.

Life Is Tense When Daniela Hantuchova is The Main Hot Stuff Of Our Life.
Hahahahaha

Hey guys! Visit my blog if you have some times to spend okay!

Profile YIM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19