Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group Playoffs. Slovakia v Serbia.
PostPosted: 23. April 2010 12:22 
There are two player lists on the stuttgart websit, she's still on one of them...so where did you get ure source from? If it's tennisforum then they only read the list on the website that doesn't have her name on.

EDIT: Just noticed that the updated list on the stiuttgart website says list of players 2010 and no Daniela on it...bugger...but right decision for her health...

No. Daniela is out. Info from tournament. But nothing sure yet. I guess she won't play.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2010 12:28 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 02:21
It sucks as lots of points available...was hoping Daniela could grab a top 16 seed in time for Roland Garros...but not likely now...but i guess her back needs recouporation after fed cup...

As for fed cup, really hope rybarikova can pull off the upset against Jelena on day one. Daniela should win her day one match. Then it becomes tough...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2010 17:29 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 01:21
Hantuchova hopes to duel with Serbia will be able to make maximum power. After the WTA tournament in Charleston, USA, where singles advanced to the semi-finals, the Slovak unit complaining of back and shoulder pain. Hantuchova flew to Belgrade to Thursday evening after a long and strastiplnej road. Icelandic volcanic ash from the volcano is paralyzed air. "I could not get from America to Europe. I do not know how many flights I've attended together. I slept very little and after arrival in Belgrade, I am not much time for training. However, I have to forget and I will do everything it can to help my our team to victory. I'm proud that I can represent your country," said Hantuchova, who before coming to visit Belgrade in Milan, his physiotherapist.

"The balls were heavy in Charleston, I played two matches and a three-hour quarter-final against Jankovic, I felt a pain in the arm. In the semifinals against Samantha Stosur, I could be given to 60-70 percent," said Hantuchova, who has time on Friday morning in zatrénovala Arena. "Lost in Belgrade is quite slow, the ball having a bad bounce. For Dvorce are not barriers, but only the chairs so that people have problems with the estimate. A similar situation I have experienced in the 2002 World Cup WTA Tour in Los Angeles Staples Center in the hall. One feels that the court never ends, because I face there. I hope, however, that it grows on you," said Hantuchova, which surprised that the Serbian team resumes initial dvojhier Jankovic as a unit. "The talk of a wrist injury I've taken with caution. Maybe this way gives the pressure off and try to lighten it, because you realize that all responsibility lies on her shoulders. In a match against me in Charleston, I not notice that it would hurt the most and I just ubližovala the backhand. I now have to concentrate on my opening match against Jovanovski you ever know. Liptak Mato master it but followed the training and certainly give me valuable advice. I can not be underestimated."

Rybáriková in the initial single, against Jankovic has nothing to lose. "I believe that I will make a much better performance than last year in the second round at Roland Garros in Paris when I lost in straight sets smoothly. Have you in the game so well remember, but we played the centri Susanne Lenglenovej and there were so many clay, so the court has been slow. If I made a better performance could be closer. Jankovic is a great player, you can not let you play the game, you have to chase after the court," said Rybáriková to the match venue prepared from Monday "I had more time to prepare as Elena, what could be my advantage. Jankovic is an experienced player and plays at home, surely it will be tough match."

Slovak captain Liptak does not recognize the sequence matches of great importance. "It does not matter whether or Daniela Magda begins. If we want to win and pass the world's best eight, we get three points. I'm glad I can count with Daniela Hantuchova, who had a promising start to the clay season. After the tournament in Charleston, had health problems, but its status is also due to visit a physiotherapist našastie improved. We are weakening the Domču Ciubulkovú, but we fight and we will do everything possible to defeat. As the old Jankovic, I felt the fact that he reports, although the Serbian media said Thursday the opposite. We'll see if it somehow to show injury and fatigue from the long flight from America, if so, we seek to exploit."
@ google translation.

"I actually have not see anything properly. I do not know whether it is day or night. Over the last four days I slept together for about five hours. Rozhasená I am totally," began to uncover his current sensation D. Hantuchova and continue its retrospective hektiky other day: "In America I tournament in Charleston, after waiting in vain for service to Europe, because no aircraft at the airport or not. Finally, after three days I managed to somehow magically get to Slovakia, even though the airport ' čakačke 'was about 1000 people. And I still odskočila for chiropractors to Milan. He told me that he would need at least a week to give me in order. The cut in the back of the tournament in Indian Wells, Charleston has been added in the arm . My doctor was definitely not thrilled by it when I announced that I'm going to play Fed Cup. But I knew that he surely. We still beat Srbky and forwarded to the World Group. For what we came here."

Hantuchova first súperkou the clay is in Belgrade home Saturday, just 18-year-old debutante Bojana Jovanovski. "I have seen her play, so I do not know it at all. Recently I was in Charleston a match against me unknown Kerber, who played incredibly well and I had to wait patiently until third set of the moment, until I broke it. must provide the right tactics," commented Hantuchova.

While spoludržiteľka Fed Cup eight years ago was clearly the favorite battle against 117th Jovanovski toy renkingového order in Saturday's second singles will be under pressure from the anticipated triumph of the world's seven Jelena Jankovic. And what do you think it súperka M. Rybáriková? "She runs extremely well and vykrýva court, it's very uncomfortable súperka. I've been here since Monday, although that may be my advantage but Jankovic is certainly accustomed to play tournament games quickly after moving to a new location. And what concerning her injuries, she is profesionálka and when once he takes the court, I do not think that will play well." Jankovic on the potential and can only pretend to some extent, said the injury, including Hantuchova. "It's strange when you make it difficult on the left hand, because it is the backhand line, where the hand should be me in Charleston a week ago showed the most harm. I think that the constant pointing to the injury gives himself down from the pressure that is put on it as it is in this match most favorite and all of it waiting for two points."

Slovak tennis player does not leave a great pick up the game winner of 12 titles from the main Jankovic WTA circuit. "It is a great fighter, who also plays very wisely. Overall, I think that the difficult struggle ahead, but the chances of winning, it is decided," she said Hantuchova.
@ google translation.

"Recent days have been for me really, really difficult. After a difficult and long journey home I was still with my physiotherapist, but I'm here and ready to play. I'm still quite 'rozhasená' of lag, because I was in America long enough. Up to now I first, as well as vyspala. I will try to bring the best performance and deliver maximum," said Daniela Hantuchova after a lot súperky Commenting on Saturday's matches and the order said:" I've never seen Bojanovský play. It is young and at home will try to surprise . In such games, it is important to remain patient and wait for their chance to. I'm basically one that came in the afternoon or evening, even though now you can also relax any help."

Saturday events will start the race and Rybáriková Jankovic (1-0 balance, last year in the second round of Roland Garros Paris 6:1, 6:2). Slovak to it said: the "I'm looking forward to the match, but must realize that the toy world súperka ten. Unbelievably good runs and lost its favorite surface. I play my best tennis, that I succeed. Certainly there is some jitters but every game is important for me. I hope that nervousness quickly passed me."

Captain Matthew Liptak the ticket said: "For me, the order of meetings is usually irrelevant, because we want to win every game. But now, given the special situation that some toys were forced to come to the last minute, it can be enjoyable for Daniel to start a little later and he can relax more. but must say that both masters have a similar situation - the team we have collected at the last moment, a Thursday. Some players are can be a problem with adaptation, but both teams is the same."

Jankovic to end last week after the tournament in Charleston, South Carolina, which lost to Hantuchova in the quarterfinals, complaining of left wrist injury. You stated: "While I'm here zatrénovala only a quarter of an hour. I was on the examination and the state is already nearly one hundred percent. I am therefore still need to complete aftercare and other therapeutic procedures, but upload everything on the court. I feel a great desire for success. I still tired and sleepy, but I do not take a smile and a determination to go to the max. I feel great pride whenever I play for my country. I will fight until the last breath."

Intelligence Serbian debutante Jovanovski said: "I'm going to concentrate on their own performance and try to be as close as possible. I do not deny, while doing a little stage fright, but I find it positive. It is definitely better than or be unduly quiet. My advantage is just as the paper-I have nothing to lose against Hantuchova."
@ google translation

Was Daniela ever actually in Stuttgart? I never saw her on the entry list at any time, I don't recall hearing anything about her entering from Daniela, the WTA or any media source.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2010 20:17 

Local Time:

But Hantuchova’s win over Jankovic has instilled a fresh breath of confidence in the world No. 23, who believes Slovakia can come out on top against Serbia and mount a serious challenge for the trophy next season.

“The outcome of that match gives me confidence but Jankovic is a top player who can beat anybody and it will be a very tough match in front of her fans,” the 23-year-old Slovak said. “But I am ready to fight and if we stay in the top tier, it would be an awesome feeling and it would also give us a chance to win the Fed Cup again,” she added. “Doing that for my country was one of the greatest feelings ever and it would be nice to do it again.”

Daniela's getting younger or they mixed up her ranking with her age. There are some audio interviews & photos as well.

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 15:03 

Local Time:
Magda lost 6-7 3-6
still a good result I think.

Now Dani's match should start. Live stream at bet365.com and probably many other sites ;)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 15:25 

Local Time:
It would have been great if Magda could have won but Jankovic was always the favourite. Absolutely crucial that Daniela beats Bojanovski.

Decent livestream:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 15:43 

Local Time:
0-1. Jovanovski holds.

Daniela's got a lot of taping on her right shoulder.

1-1. Daniela holds from 0-40.

1-2. Jovanovski's got a powerful first serve.

2-2. Daniela holds to 30.

3-2. Daniela gets the break.

4-2.

5-2. Daniela gets the break on her 4th BP. Robbie Williams is still popular in Serbia.

First set Daniela 6-2.

2nd set:

0-1. Jovanovski holds from 15-40.

1-1. Daniela holds to 15.

1-2.

2-2. Daniela saves 2 BPs to hold.

3-2. Daniela breaks to 30.

4-2.

5-2. Daniela gets the double-break.

6-2. Daniela saves a BP with an ace then wins it with a service winner.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 16:00 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 20:21
That last ball looked in to me.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 16:07 

Local Time:
Nice set Daniela...she needs to keep this consistency, wish she was playing stuttgart next week but there you go...

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 16:19 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 21:21
daniela is playing consistent tennis... the serbian girl is also very good...
danka's moonballs :lol:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 16:28 

Local Time:
daniela struggling atm :oops:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 16:33 

Local Time:
well, daniela breaks... hope she can finish this off and rest :)

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 16:46 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 20:21
Yes she is playing some nice, consistent, smart tennis. Serve it out here and rest up.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 16:54 

Local Time:
daniela wins 6-2,6-2... ana is there to play doubles?

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. April 2010 16:54 

Local Time:
Nice win...Daniela plays well on indoor clay.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next