Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Barclays Dubai Tennis Championships
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 16:04 

Local Time:
|9. May 2024| 22:00
The match will start in a moment...

warm up

Pavlyuchenkova will serve

Everything in life happens for a reason

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 16:15 

Local Time:
any livestream?

DANIELA HANTUCHOVÁ * MARIA SHARAPOVA * DOMINIKA CIBULKOVÁ * SERENA WILLIAMS * ANNA KAROLÍNA SCHMIEDLOVÁ * ANA IVANOVIC
ROGER FEDERER * DAVID FERRER * ANDY RODDICK * PAUL-HENRI MATHIEU * LLEYTON HEWITT

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 16:19 

Local Time:

Pauvlychenkova will be dangerous...

Dani got broken :(

1:3

Dani breaks back :)
2:3

Got broken again :/
2:4

Dani has to play better...

... 2:5

If Dani doesnt play better, its over :/ Puvlychenkova is better on court until now :((

Dani holds 3:5

3:6 first set :(

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 17:07 

Local Time:
that´s end i think :(

DANIELA HANTUCHOVÁ * MARIA SHARAPOVA * DOMINIKA CIBULKOVÁ * SERENA WILLIAMS * ANNA KAROLÍNA SCHMIEDLOVÁ * ANA IVANOVIC
ROGER FEDERER * DAVID FERRER * ANDY RODDICK * PAUL-HENRI MATHIEU * LLEYTON HEWITT

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 17:11 

Local Time:
|9. May 2024| 21:00
that´s end i think :(
well, there's still time for a turnaround.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 17:26 

Local Time:
its end :/

DF and 4:5 :(

Danis not playing well. But Pavlychenkova is more consistent :(

:(

3:6 4:6

banned
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 17:32 

Local Time:
She was overpowered and outsmarted, that's all there is to it. Is Indian Wells her next tournament?

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 17:52 

Local Time:
A lot of credit has to go to Pavlyuchenkova, she played well, she was aggressive, her groundstrokes were powerful and put Daniela on the defensive a lot. Daniela played well at times but Pavlyuchenkova was the better player on the day.

It's disappointing because this was a good chance for Daniela to get to the quarter-final of a big tournament and back up her win - albeit by injury - against Dementieva. A win today would have made this a very good tournament as she'd have had a top ten win, a quarter-final and momentum and confidence but she got beaten today so she can't take as much as she could have had she won. Daniela went further than a lot of players around her in the rankings.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 18:38 

Local Time:
Just a really disappointing performance,it's a fast court and she was just so passive,particularly with her serve.

Everytime I think she is gaining momentum,she'll produce a mediocre performance like today and it'll be back to square one. :roll:

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 19:33 

Local Time:
Just a really disappointing performance,it's a fast court and she was just so passive,particularly with her serve.

Everytime I think she is gaining momentum,she'll produce a mediocre performance like today and it'll be back to square one. :roll:

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT! Her serve was to weak against a powerful girl like Anastasia. She should win these kind of matches, she stuck somewhere I dont know..

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 19:46 

Local Time:
The irony is she's working with Pat Etcheberry,who did such a phenomenal job in improving Justine's serve. It bothers me that she has never rediscovered the serving that won her Indian Wells in 2007,where she was consistently serving at 170-180 kph.

I would really like a journalist to ask her about her serve becoming a liability,but I'm not holding my breath.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 21:52 

Local Time:
When she was younger, she had better serve and strokes, I think from some videos I have seen :/

She should really work on that...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 22:29 

Local Time:
I didnt see the match so cant really judge but sounds like Daniela should least gone 5-4 up in the 2nd and then who knows...oh well she got some ranking points i think will be no.25 next week...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. February 2010 00:21 

Local Time:
Daniela on the match:
"I'm not happy with how I played today. Throughout the match I was only to defend and I am not accustomed. I usually dictates the pace and then depends on whether I do or not based úderovo based. Today I was happening to their villages had no control. Pavľučenkovová to the now burned into me and nepúšťala exchanges. This is a typical representative on a performance style reminds me a bit, Kim Clijsters and the technique of 'Spin'. played aggressively and it is a day which vychytila against me, it's hard to we can do something. Of course, if I move a little bit better and tried to push it, it could be different, but I would turn I had to play a much more risky. Russia's well-administered and returne me triafala foot. When the speed with which balls are flying, it is very poorly controlled. Súperka a little discouraged after my turnover from 1:3 to 4:3 in the second game and maybe I will now start to emerge chance, but ultimately not enough. Skoda, very I like to refer to the quarterfinals and encouraged me as I was the first match against Dementieva iv Tuesday, but such is tennis, once it comes out, sometimes not. Overall, I think it was from my side for this tournament Okay."
@ google translation.

"I can not be satisfied because I have not played nearly as well as Tuesday against Elena Dementieva in the opening match that against kvalifikantke Vesna Manasievovej. Pavľučenkovová played very aggressively from the first attack got me under pressure. Most of the games I dictated the pace, but today I was on the defensive. Compared with Wimbledon, where her three years ago easily overcome, is immensely improved. Well administered and two-handed Backhand killing nechytateľné winner. balls fast surface in Dubai is very difficult to control when and súperka burned, I had problems not keep them in the game," said Hantuchova, who expressed the overall satisfaction of speaking in Dubai.
"I played here two very good games. Today, I wanted a win and progress to the quarter-finals in tennis but sometimes not as though you were. Duel today showed that I have something to be desired. Now decide whether to go to the tournament in Monterrey, Mexico. Then I have awaited Indian Wells, which is my blades," said Hantuchova, who triumphed in California in 2002 and 2007.
@google translation.

Pavlyučhenková progress to the quarterfinals after made a secret great satisfaction. "I played a great game in the great atmosphere, viewers today are really cool. Three years ago at Wimbledon, I commit against Daniela, the only gem. I am happy that against a good toy, I have today demonstrated their best tennis and I was able to beat it. In the second game in the state of 3:4, I get flurried a little bit, if I buy into victory, but fortunately I quickly overcame the crisis. Working with my brother still works. In the past we have traveled together in junior tournaments and proved to be it. Regarding my goals this season, I would like to win a WTA tournament and was the furthest removed in Grand Slam events," said sympathic Russia in the first interview pozápasovom directly on the court. @ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 18. February 2010 00:50 

Local Time:
|9. May 2024| 15:00
Disappointing result; it has been a long time since Daniela has put together back-to-back good wins.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next