Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group II 1st Round. Slovakia v China.
PostPosted: 7. February 2010 00:33 

Local Time:
|3. May 2024| 14:24
6-0
The National Tennis Centre should really get some new Tennis Courts. The ones in my local Tennis Club (120 biggest city in Switzerland) do look better than these.
Ehm, Slovakia and Switzerland is a big diference, what should I say..? :D

But we have a hawk eye, lol :D

Dominika and Daniela did great, 2:0 for SK :)

Well, we are lucky that there arent best chinese players. It would be more interesting for sure... but at least we will win easier :) But I dont want to jinx it to another day :O

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. February 2010 10:46 

Local Time:
Wish daniela was playing in paris next week instead of this rubbish...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. February 2010 14:36 

Local Time:
|3. May 2024| 13:24
Dominika beat Zhang so Slovakia have won the tie :slovakia: :wav:

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. February 2010 14:43 

Local Time:
"Finally, I acted as a workout. Nervousness or other circumstances do not allow any part súperky and, of course, not. The young Zhang Today's game could be a valuable experience, but I believe it very likely nezúročí tomorrow. Otras would then not have to recede. Nakrojila like it and maybe it dominica 'arrive'. I'm going to sleep, although the fact that I play again on Sunday, I would, however, glad when I finally did not have to have, because we will inevitably lead 3-0 and a chance to get a toy, benches,"said D. Hantuchova, which in this case, at least until the April playoffs on I. 2011 world group remained Karin Cílekovej-Habšudová, by 26th successfully pushed the Slovak historical balance in the first place.

Experienced spoludržiteľka 2002 Fed Cup Hantuchova broach his 9th season playing for the most valuable, is offset by Henri Nagyova and great team entering the season, said: "It was one of those few days when I fell into the villages around everything goes back to what I have. servovala Well I, I had good movement, did I nevynútených few mistakes, I was concentrated on the first ball to last. In some games I may have acted better, but usually it was only sections, I only stayed there for the creation of a high tempo game from start to finish. I would rather not nepripúšťala how easy it is. Only after the consecration mečbalu I said that it was really Okay. I am very satisfied.'m even more pleased because I managed to bring such a performance before the home audience. The atmosphere was fantastic and I would Bodaj could have such support to the tournament - now I could play better."

@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. February 2010 14:55 

Local Time:
Daniela's putting her feet up. Kucova playing the fourth rubber for Slovakia against Han.

Kucova getting beasted, she lost the first set 6-1. If it's not an error from her, it's a winner from Han.
Second set was the same

I wonder why Rybarikova doesn't play the dead rubbers. Weinerova played the dead rubber against Belgium last year and Kucova's playing this dead rubber and Rybarikova's been the third Slovak player both times.
Answering my own question, I'm guessing that it's to give Kucova some experience at a higher level and help her development as a player as she mainly plays ITF while Rybarikova's top 50, she's won a tournament and has played Venus & Safina in slams so she's more experienced and you know what her ability is while it's an opportunity for Kucova and a chance to see what she can do.

Dominika retired from the doubles with what seemed like a foot or ankle injury, so hopefully she's okay.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 7. February 2010 20:24 

Local Time:
Well that was an easy job (as expected). I wonder why she does not play Paris. The draw is really weak and it would have been a good chance to score some points here. Dubai next week will be terrible.

*Nicole Vaidisova*Agnes Szavay*Tatiana Golovin*

*Daniela Hantuchova*Agnieszka Radwanska*Dinara Safina*
Alona Bondarenko*Iveta Benesova*Aleksandra Wozniak*
Elena Dementieva*Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova*Stefanie Vögele*

<3

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. February 2010 20:36 

Local Time:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 8. February 2010 04:56 

Local Time:
|3. May 2024| 07:24
Well that was an easy job (as expected). I wonder why she does not play Paris. The draw is really weak and it would have been a good chance to score some points here. Dubai next week will be terrible.

I completely agree.

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 10. February 2010 14:43 

Local Time:
Draw made for Play-offs
The draw for the Fed Cup by BNP Paribas World Group and World Group II Play-offs (24-25 April) took place in London on Wednesday.

After being edged out by Russia at the weekend, Serbia will again play at home in the Play-offs against Slovak Republic. Both nations have two highly ranked players in their ranks – Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic for Serbia and Daniela Hantuchova and Dominika Cibulkova for Slovak Republic.

World Group Play-offs

> Belgium [s] [c] [*] v Estonia
> Ukraine [s] [c] v Australia
> Germany [s] [c] v France
> Serbia [s] [c] v Slovak Republic

World Group II Play-offs

> Spain [s] v Poland [c] [*]
> China, P.R. [s] v Sweden [c] [*]
> Argentina [s] v Canada [c]
> Japan [s] v Slovenia [c] [*]

Key

[s] Seeded nation
[c] Choice of ground
[*] Choice of ground decided by lot

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. February 2010 21:31 

Local Time:
Draw made for Play-offs

World Group Play-offs

> Serbia [s] [c] v Slovak Republic

Tough draw for Slovakia, but on their day Dominika and Daniela can beat Jankovic and Ivanovic in my opinion, but still, a very tough draw.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. February 2010 23:45 

Local Time:
:wav: Exciting match-up!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2010 18:42 

Local Time:
I want Slovakia to win this one so much and Daniela to win one match in particular.. :slovakia:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. February 2010 19:16 

Local Time:
Matej Liptak ONLINE: Daniela Hantuchova is a nice girl

Yesterday, 09:00

As our ranking tennis player with a strong cooperative Serbia? Nehrajúci our Fed Cup team captain Matej Liptak Friday ONLINE answer your questions.
Nehrajúci Fed Cup team captain Matej Liptak ONLINE answer your questions.

Hi, as visible with Srbkami? Dame them? (Jan)
I think we go into every game confident and we will certainly win .. On the other hand, Serbia has a team of such great strength and quality of the team are two former world number one and also will play at home .. especially Serb audience is famous for his tumultuous support and even to Foreign tournaments .. so it's a very difficult opponent, but I believe our midwives, I know that their quality is also at a level that they can beat any means toy in the world, so everything will depend on current form, well prepare for the momentary psychological cool and well-chosen strategy .. I'm definitely optimistic and we certainly want to srbky pode beat them .. I know it will be difficult but our goal is promotion to the First World group and therefore we must also tackle these teams ..

Well, insolent inches in Serbia, it will zaberak. (Zdeno)
Thank you, as I mentioned in the first question, it will be very hard match, Serbia has two great toys, but on the other hand, if they fail both of these two finals onward to build a meeting, so their strength will be significantly weaker. On the other hand we have 50 in the first three toys, and so this may be a bit our advantage. But everything is finally seen as one who finally takes a toy, which will perform a specific matches.

Aka is really your role in the Fed Cup? Ved tennis player can play .. (your name)
Yes, you are right, they can play tennis player and their training is essentially a year-round and year-round supervised their own trainers. My role is that we have a week before the game had the highest quality training, fine-tune the form hráčok specific games to be toys in psychological well-being that the team was ruled good and peaceful atmosphere and perhaps most important role to play in the games themselves, which may be their finals onward either before or during the game managed to find the right recipe for victory. That is precisely the difference club competitions over the tournament, the toys and the game can cope with someone and have to rely on smb.

Hello, taka macho question. If you choose apart from the sporting quality, whoever it was: Hantuchova or Cibulkova? Scatter you with as attractive girls hard? (Your name)
I think the old woman coming out completely fine, we respect each other, both are working and willing to be told. This I think is most important for us for the games.

Hi, I want to ask whether the Fed Cup match against Serbia do not plan to replace good trio Hantuchova, Cibulkova, Rybarikova as the fourth toy nominate someone else instead Kristina Kučová after performing unconvincingly in singles against mandarin. Thank you and I wish success in the battle for promotion to World Group. (Peto)
Fourth toy I had basically before the meetings open and always be based on current form rather hráčok that come into consideration.

Supposedly you pekny voice, is it true? :)) (Mint)
To think that someone else must be considered.

Coaching not plan to be addressed with a particular athlete, not teams? (Your name)
My main thesis is that I work in a concrete tennis players and fedcup doing just that along. My game is a near term Lukas Lacko and Joseph Kovalík, our second junior.

Hello, you are married or have a girlfriend? Ake women do you like? Another question: why tennis? Cim you will be enchanted? (Your name)
I am married, my son trinásťmesačného. From my childhood I spent tennis, health does not permit me to address this peak, so I was very young began to coaching activities. It's something I enjoy and I always enjoy my success ordinands.

Tennis player who is your minion? May not be active. For example, I remember McEnroe Board. (***)
My favorite tennis player is Roger Federer. It is not the best, but that I like his style of play and his charismatic personality and is something different than others.

When we win the Fed Cup again?! You'd also be included with these toys! (Jan)
That is our goal. Unfortunately, the moment the system of competition is that we must first recast into the World Group first and then we can fight for victory in the Fed Cup. Although the Second World group is almost the same level as the first and each of these teams can win this competition.

SRBKY DAME DOWN!! Slovakia you will cheer! (Your name)
I believe. Thank you for your support.

Any, is anticipated trip to match with Srbkami? I bet that would be lots of people signed up. (Margaret)
I think that STZ will have some tickets available and how it will sell it to their public.

How do you see our fans? Are different than others? you have time to watch during the game? Are you nervous during the fed cup? (Palo)
Our fans are certainly among the best in these competitions and I think also that we always support them achieve great results, whether in the Fed Cup and Davis Cup. For what we are small country, although we have many viewers, who always come to our games and come to see our toys and the best players. For this I thank them very much because it's a great feeling when you are behind so many people who have driven you, and you encourage them to liability. Certainly I was nervous during the match, but I try it does not indicate during matches certainly perceive that we encourage both great fans.

Aka is actually Daniela Hantuchova? Quite closed Some say from coldly, namyslene .. (Gabriel Z.)
Daniel is a very nice girl, it's profesionálka going to be his, it is certainly in Slovakia, the pressure exerted by big media, which may not always be pleasant for her. Maybe sometimes has its priorities set elsewhere, and can therefore act that closes or communicate.

How long to learn to play tennis? It is tough? (Dana)
It is a high-level sport as someone wants to do at the highest level must have for disposition. It must be industrious, be able to cope with psychological stress and pressure. When someone has all this, so if it can be a good athlete or actor. The term, as this can not be said to learn.

And you have been highest in career? Have you actually Active tennis player? (Matthias)
I was an active tennis player, but I úroni ATP nehrával, I played League, I was twice in the finals of the SR males, as I mentioned, I was very young even for medical reasons and began to train to address Coaching.

Mr. Liptak captain, you think that the Slovak hráčok currently has the best form, regardless of the actual Poriadie? And which of the Serbian team? Thank you and I keep my fingers crossed. (It47)
I think that our toys are the first two tournaments have shown good form, good toys, and defeated, I believe that in other tournaments, their form has improved and that the match with Serbia will be in excellent form. The Serbian team is definitely in better shape now Jankovic, Ivanovic has already been a long time in the game is a crisis, but nevertheless it's the first player's 20th and talks about her qualities. Gaming crisis, I mean, that is nenechádza between the first bead in the world, where he was.

When the Fed Cup, tennis player together spend the free time or what's doing? (Dominica)
Yes, I get the shared lunches and dinners, where we can have fun even on matters other than tennis. It creates a better atmosphere in the team.

They did not want to invite you to the team as a consultant and Dominik Hrbaty, as he already does not represent? (Lucia, Ruzomerok)
Dominic is not currently active player, so it pays full attention to him and I think that would certainly be better as a consultant in the men's team.

why does not set you against the mandarin and Magda Rybarikova? (Ivan)
The day before Sunday's matches Magda felt less weakness and on Sunday received the temperature, so was unable to board, so I had a chance K. Kučová. Certainly I was thinking also of Magda, but these circumstances do not permit.

pean you understand best from a team (Lucia)
I think all I have a good relationship with that respect each other. Baby know they can rely on me.

Hello, We will ask you to Lukas Lacko. Recently, results-he began quite successful, defeating nap. Ljubicica. The closest tournaments Lukas pass? (Palo)
Today flew to Memphis, playing next week in Dubai, Dubai has the Davis Cup in Austria and then go along the line of American tournaments.

as you work in ntc .. well you train a young boy ... niakeho zevraj is a great looker .. is too smart than look good (Lucia)
Work is well with me, we have created great conditions. I work with one juniors is Kovalík Joseph, is currently 28th junior in the world and it's certainly slicker, but I will assess the other sex.

Hi, your ward Lukas Lacko is on 68.mieste where you bet its position in the ranking at the end of the year? Thank you. (Jana)
Our internal order could be the first 50-tka.

You have not foreseen against mandarin joker in stvorhy par Skamlova-Cepelova _ were well under way to me (IFO)
I mused over the younger juniors, certainly not yet in terms of performance, because I think these games are not even very difficult, but as a new and great experience zatrénovať you with our best toys and, where appropriate, our board before an audience for them nezaplatiteľnou experience.

Hello, you niakeho siblings, if hey are also devoted to tennis ... mste already dieta.kolko you would like to have children (your name)
I have a brother, tennis is not addressing, is a restorer, so full of other much better, I have a child and I would certainly like to have more.

Are Our toys hveizdne quirk or problems with discipline? (BB)
I think not.

Hi .. I would like to ask whether you ever not think of modeling ... you are young especially successful and very handsome .. what you could capitalize on outside courts for the answer .. Thank you (your name)
Above this, I certainly never speculated. But thank you. :-)

Hello, Dominika Cibulkova injury was so serious to give up doubles match last Sunday? And why did not a chance in Kučová Rybarikova? Thank you (Tomas)
Originally I wanted to give a chance Magda Rybarikova, and we agreed, but during matches Magda received a fever, so I offered to match dominica that training can play, but unfortunately it got worse injury to achilovke and given the fact that Dominica had individual tournaments ahead.

Hi, I would like to ask what are the relations in time during the Fed Cup matches. the ordinary fan's notebooks works by Daniela dissociates from the team and appears only to mandatory oficialitach and matches. toys are together even if it is not an obligation? Thank you:) (Janka)
Yes, meet together outside the formal parts, and I think that relationships are a team I like and respect each other.

Hello, what would you like to achieve in tennis and personal life .. Thank you Inac pekny sweater (Majka)
Thanks for the sweater. I think that with their personal life and tennis and I am happy to be. Thank you for all your questions, I strongly believe that we will in the match with Serbia and that the root is here again meet the triumphal battle.

@ google translation

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2