Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group II Play-off, Slovakia vs Sweden
PostPosted: 18. April 2015 17:21 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 10:19
Hantuchova lost only two games

second paragraph added two home squad Daniela Hantuchova, who blew out the leader of a hostiek Susanna Celik for 59 minutes completely clear 6: 2, 6: 0th The opening sete the 31-year-old Poprad native Hantuchova, 49th in the rankings WTA enforce against the eleven years younger Celik (221) Break through the second, fourth and eighth Geme. She lost her serve in state 4: 0th In the second act has escalated its superiority. "I played the great, the atmosphere was fantastic, I enjoyed it. I'm glad that I demonstrated this power. I stayed concentrated, and in particular the second set was okay. I recognize that experience played a role. Already know exactly when it breaks and must take even more. The introductions of both sets I managed responsibly, then I played on it easier. When we rozohrávali, I heard the the Celik in the Fed Cup debut. I remember well on my debut in this competition and also because today I was on guard. surplice is not under any pressure and we longed to showcase the best tennis. Sometimes showed great shots and I am glad that I have it to nepúšťala somehow often. Tomorrow I am very pleased, if Shifts in rolling 3: 0th In that case, my game dropped and played by the now doubles, but not advisable to overtake. I'll be ready, " said Hantuchova for RTVS. Spoludržiteľka Fed Cup 2002 Hantuchova now it's World Cup teams under the auspices of the International Tennis Federation (ITF) šatistiku 36:19, of which singli 31:14. Rejoice first success since April 20, 2013, when the semi-final in Moscow overcame Maria Kirilenko, but ultimately lost Hošťka 2: 3rd captain Matej Liptak home for health reasons, not available to Dominika Cibulkova and Magdalena Rybarikova. The Chief of Staff of implementation of Sweden Lars-Anders Wahlgren missing reputable Johanna Larsson and Sofia Arvidsson.

@ google translate

Tennis Fed: Hantuchova after winning the second point: "The atmosphere was great" (2)

Bratislava April 18 (TASR) - Slovak tennis players are close to keeping in II. Federation Cup World group. After the first day Barážové meeting to participate in the "second division" is lead over Sweden 2: 0th The second point for the team captain Matej Liptak was on clay in Bratislava NTC care Slovak Daniela Hantuchova two, which outclassed Swedish unit Susanne Copper for 59 minutes 6: 2, 6: 0th In the opening singli, Anna Carolina Schmiedlová consulted with Rebecca Peterson at 1:24 h in straight sets 6: 3, 6: 3rd Slovaks can seal their victory already in Sunday's first singles, which would be against each lineup Schmiedlová with Copper.

Hantuchova famously went home match with Celik, though twice broke súperkino administration and built a lead 4: 0th Swede subsequently reduced to 2: 4, however, the conclusion set belonged experienced Slovenke. Celik Hantuchova pushed onto the defensive, more exchanges successfully zakončovala favorites backhand over the line. Even the second act was clearly directed Fed Cup twice Holders of "hearts" for his commitment and approach to representation. After two breakaways Celik rebounded to 4: 0 and finally it has dealt "canary".

Hantuchova was after winning the second point is satisfied. "I am delighted that the state after the first day so, in what we hoped for. The eider we did have performances like we had on our side there was a professional approach and discipline. Fans have come on his own and created a great atmosphere. Maťo Liptak a week during the Fed Cup can always get a large cool and has great merit that I played so well today. " The captain was happy that his Zverenky confirmed the initial assumptions the singles paper. "It is never easy entry at position clear favorite, especially at home. Both our players to proceed very seriously. They are better and better renkingovo built as a witness. We run 2: 0, but still need to get one more day. I firmly believe it brought to a victorious end. "

Celik was smooth after losing to Hantuchova disappointed. "I did not play my best tennis, on the other hand, Daniela played really well. It's a nice feeling to play first Fed Cup match. Too bad it did not work according to my idea, Daniela won deservedly." Swedish captain Lars-Anders Wahlgren commented on the opening day said. "Rebecca played ok, no difference was seen in the position. Schmiedlová recently won the tournament in Katowice and decisive moments handled better. Daniela was in the past five in the world today and confirmed that he has great experience occurred quantity Fed Cup matches."

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 19. April 2015 14:45 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 05:19
All hail, Slovakia! Schmeidlova clinched it in straight sets. Daniela's singles was cancelled and she got to enjoy the meaningless doubles from the comfort of the bench. And she always enjoys it when the team runs the flag around the arena. Feeling good for Dani.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. April 2015 15:00 

Local Time:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ingmar Bergman, Dolph Lundgren, Abba, Stieg Larsson. Can you hear me? Can you Hear me? Your girls took a hell of a beating, a hell of a beating!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. April 2015 15:15 

Local Time:
On Saturday defeated Rebecca Peterson, in February in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands won the domestic unit Kiki Bertens. "Today I was not nearly as nervous as before Saturday's game, I played relaxed. It has contributed to the fact that the week we had 2: 0 and that Daniela played excellently against Celik When such a change in the Swedish nomination no surprise, because Daniela yesterday Swedish unit quite destroyed. Allgurin know more from junior days. Except for minor outage at the start of the second set I played very well. I am glad that I managed to turn from 0: 3rd I believe that next year even with healing Dominika Cibulkova will fight to return to the world group because we have a quality team," said Schmiedlová in the first reaction to RTVS.

@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 19. April 2015 17:36 

Local Time:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ingmar Bergman, Dolph Lundgren, Abba, Stieg Larsson. Can you hear me? Can you Hear me? Your girls took a hell of a beating, a hell of a beating!

:lol: :lol: Wow! The only thing missing is the official declaration of war!
And I couldn't have put it any better than Anna Karolina did about how Daniela administered the worst of the beatings! It isn't often in tennis that a player gets to know one of the great feelings an athlete can know, and that is that you so dominated your opponent that it forces he or she to be pulled and substituted for. Great job, Daniela!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. April 2015 20:43 

Local Time:
It's a homage to which is probably the best Scandinavian sporting commentary ever.

Zlatan blames Pep Guardiola

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2015 19:06 

Local Time:
In Sunday's New York Times, reporter Rick Lyman writes about a trend in Eastern Europe for children to remain living at home with their parents anywhere between 18 and 34 years old, regardless of their employment or marital status. Leading the pack by a huge margin is.......Slovakia, where 74% of people 18-34 are living at home with their parents.

I do believe that all of us in the Forum are very glad that Daniela is one of the other 26%! ;)

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. April 2015 00:50 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 11:19
Shame Daniela isn't playing Stuttgart this week..I love the tournament...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2015 20:07 

Local Time:
Fed Cup captain Liptak: Hantuchova would help steady coach

Yesterday | 15:00 BRATISLAVA - Fed Cup captain Matej Liptak would like to go to Slovakia and the bench next season. After a weekend home victory 4: 0 win over Sweden we talk to him.

Keep your team in the second. World group. Where Slovak female tennis performance-is?
"The potential is large, but our results strongly influences the composition of the team. We must do everything we can to regularly played at full strength. In this case, we can compete with the best teams of the world. In addition, we still need to improve doubles that is our weakness. The dominant country in the recent years as Czech or Italy can precisely Deblov decide balanced matches. "

Slovakia has two players, which doubles no stranger. Daniela Hantuchova in the past world deblových foot, Magdalena Rybarikova forwarded last year in the Wimbledon doubles semi-finals. Why not generate them deblových Fed Cup couple of which we could rely on?
"nehravam together at tournaments. Czechs or Italians have pairs that are warm and know what they expect from each other. The second factor is the emotions and pressures that bring Fed Cup matches . In doubles, we definitely work to do. It would be good if we Vyrys good deblových couple. With him by our strength has increased significantly. "

Against Sweden have given a chance in doubles Čepelová Jane and Anne Carolina Schmiedlova. Do you count them in Deblov in the future?
"I wanted to test this alternative, so I wonder if I can count on with it. They showed pretty good. However, it was seen that deblových lacking match practice. Slovaks are doubles low position, and therefore not to play together in most tournaments, even if they wanted to. It's a very difficult situation. Free cards can not find one. deblových spider to get more or less the only Grand Slam tournaments. would need to have a better outcome Jinx to move in position doubles together and could start on other events. "

Team enriched in recent years young players. Is the current Slovak team when he takes vengeance, best quality from your taking office in 2009?
"Yes."

At press conferences, we noticed significant progress in getting off the talented Anna Carolina Schmiedlova. Until recently, she worked very alarmed, but as has already gained more confidence ...
"I see it just as well as me. When she came to the team, has been tightened and timid. The team we have it a bit 'punched', that it was the 'normal girl' . After one-two matches were oťukala and helped her not only in the Fed Cup, but also in tournaments. There is increasing its experience in major tournaments and challenging games. Thanks to its growing self-confidence as it increases the quality of the game. This is seen in the results . If this trend continues, the position gets very high. "

The team was the second time the 17-year-old Kristina Schmiedlová, which is said to be perhaps even more talent than her sister. What is the potential of your point of view?
"It's really great talent, but has yet to be wearing a lot of work to get to the level of nurses and other hráčok the team. So far with it still can not be counted as one of the Fed Cup alternatives. However, this can quickly change. One, two or three years of it may be the server on which we will build the team. When wearing the work is very promising. "

Daniela Hantuchova highlighted after Saturday's match your work. She said that during her Fed Cup week can excellently prepared. In 2011, you were the coach. Why your cooperation ended after one season?
"is another tune hráčkinu game for a week and try to move it somewhere throughout the year. Our opinions were divided, and therefore did not continue cooperation. This does not mean that you do not understand. We know it advise and it is only good that Daniela even after our separation continues to respect my opinions. Therefore in the Fed Cup feels supported and performing well. "

Hantuchova was replaced in November 2008 by eleven different coaches. Why it can not find a stable coach?
"Very quickly trying to look for changes. still looks for new impulses, which are not always good. Every coach will pass something else, and of which there may be almost as chaos. It would certainly be helped if he had a stable coach who could trust, even if it fails. Link the players and the coach must be based on trust. Then shall appear the results. "

His compatriot arrived over the weekend to encourage NTC also injured toys Dominika Cibulkova and Magdalena Rybarikova. How did you feel about their support?
"This shows that our team is a good team spirit, is it a great atmosphere, the girls have good relationships with each other and like Fed Cup. Rumours that the last matches we lacked for toys bad relationships were false. Unfortunately, it's hard to convince people who are not in the affairs team directly involved. However, I very well know that the players are looking forward to the matches. "

@ google translate

Slovakia in search of a doubles team

NEWS ARTICLE
By Clive White

With one singles player in the Top 10 before she got injured and three more in or around the Top 50, Matej Liptak would appear to be one Fed Cup captain who has it all. Why, he even has the current junior Australian Open singles champion waiting in the wings, but still he isn’t satisfied.

“I need a strong doubles team,” said the Slovak captain after watching his players brush aside a weakened Sweden side in Bratislava and begin the long climb back from World Group II to the very top of the game, which is where it undoubtedly belongs.

While Slovakia might be able to reach the World Group next year without a recognized pair it will certainly need one once it gets there: just this past weekend victory in the doubles secured Russia its place in the final while defeat in this specialized event cost United States - the most successful Fed Cup nation of all - and Poland their seats at the top table.
“It’s good for the future that we have four or five really good [singles] players,” said Liptak. “Maybe for me the only thing is the doubles. I need to work on it because in the Fed Cup it’s sometimes a really important point.

“To win the ties in the singles is not possible every time so you need a strong doubles. You can see from teams like Czech [Republic] and Italy, the reason why they’re always there at the end of this competition is because they have strong doubles, so we need to work on it and then the Slovak team will be one of the best.”

Slovakia’s strength in depth saw it through against Sweden. Despite being without its No. 1 player, Dominika Cibulkova – who should be back in time for the grass court season following an Achilles operation - and Magdalena Rybarikova, it still managed to field a strong team. Sweden, on the other hand, lost the services of Johanna Larsson and was rendered helpless.

Of course, it helps when you have a player coming through in leaps and bounds as Slovakia did in Anna Karolina Schmiedlova. In the middle of last year the 20-year-old went three months without winning a single match, but hard work in the off-season has paid off handsomely.
In the space of two months she has risen 29 places to No. 46 in the world and last week won her first WTA title, the Katowice Open, in which she beat players of the ilk of Alize Cornet, of France, and the excellent young Italian Camila Giorgi, both in straight sets – and it wasn’t even her preferred surface.

With her clay court shoes on, she was promoted to No. 1 in Cibulkova’s absence and handled the extra responsibility admirably in what was her first home tie, winning both her singles rubbers as well as the dead doubles rubber alongside Jana Cepelova.

Liptak made it clear he intends to build the team around her and if Tereza Mihalikova, the junior Australian Open champion, develops as they expect her to she could have strong support in the coming years.

Last but not least is Daniela Hantuchova, the woman who started it all back in 2002 when as a teenage sensation she led the newly independent state to its one and only Fed Cup title by contributing two points to a 3-1 win in Spain.

Looking far younger than her years – she will be 32 this week – while playing with all the know-how gleaned in that time, she registered her 37th Fed Cup singles victory in emphatic fashion, dropping just two games. She, too, is excited about Slovakia’s future.

“I’m just happy that if I would stop playing tomorrow we’ve got a great future ahead of us,” she said. “I can walk away feeling good about women’s tennis in Slovakia.”
She is not about to do that sometime soon, as she was quick to stress to FedCup.com. As this young nation readies itself for the tricky climb that lies ahead, Liptak knows he will be drawing heavily upon her expertise.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2015 20:14 

Local Time:
Slovakia will play Australia, Serbia, Poland or Canada in the World Group2 play-offs. Slovakia would be at home against Australia, Serbia and Canada while lots would be drawn for home advantage with Poland.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. June 2015 19:57 

Local Time:
Slovakia are at home to Australia in World Group 2 first round next February.

Fed Cup 2016: SR - Austrália

Slovak tennis player in round 1 II. World Group next year's Federation Cup (December 6 & 7 February 2016) will meet with Australia, where they have the home advantage. Wednesday's ruling on the ticket at the Museum of the French Tennis Federation in the area of ​​Roland Garros in Paris.

Slovaks figured among nenasadenými teams and inter Austrálčaniek yet to come across Canada, Serbia and Poland. The opponent has decided to hand the Russian tennis player Ekaterina Makarova. In the history of the Fed Cup will be a kind of mutual match. In April 1995, Australia has won on grass in Perth 3: 2nd For Slovak team played when Karina Habdšudová Cíleková and Radka Zrubáková.

Tibor Macko, president STZ: "It was a high probability that we play at home. I am delighted that once again offer ourselves to our fans. I think Australia is attractive, but negotiable opponent. Bizarre event is the fact that Australian girl plays for the Slovak Jarka Gajdošová. Now it is difficult to predict to what the assembly will come, but they have broad cadre. It is important that the Slovak captain to have all the girls."

Igor Moska, general secretary of STZ: "I am very happy that we will play again at home. Australia is an attractive opponent, it's a Grand Slam country where tennis has a tremendous tradition. It will depend, in which the composition will come, but if you arrive in full force with US Open champion Samantha Stosur and Jarmila Gajdosova the Bratislava native, Slovak fans should really look forward to. It is important that all our girls healthy, and so we got the full composition. Only in this way we have a chance to succeed." In the WTA world ranking is currently the highest Austrálčaniek Stosur, 22, belongs to her place. Casey Dellacqua, who directly participated in the ceremony by lot, is 48. Both are excellent deblistkami, Dellacqua refer to the Roland Garros grand slam already the semi-finals doubles. Gajdošová a single in the rankings 53. Two other toys Anastasia Rodionova and Olivia Rogowska are at the end of the second dvestovky. (TASR)

Lot World Group Round 1:
Romania - Czech Republic, Germany - Switzerland, France - Italy, Russia - Netherlands

Lot Round 1 II. World Group:
Slovakia - Australia, Canada - Belarus, USA - Poland, Serbia - Spain

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. June 2015 21:13 

Local Time:
I imagine that Daniela and Stosur will long since have parted company as a doubles team, which either adds to or subtracts drama, depending how you look at it.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2