Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: PTT Thailand Open, Pattaya
PostPosted: 14. February 2015 13:07 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 07:58
AMAZING DANIELA!!! 4-6 6-3 7-6(3) :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

SAVED 2MPS IN THE 3RD

First final since Birmingham 2013 :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Back very near top 50 again :)

Thank you Pattaya!!!!!

Now rest well the final will be even tougher!!!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 14. February 2015 14:29 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 02:58
I'm so happy for her! Please take the title, Daniela!!!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 14. February 2015 14:56 

Local Time:
Any decent highlights?

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 14. February 2015 15:36 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 00:58
I am guessing there will be another highlight video. I watched part of the last set. Nail biting but impressive fighter. Withstood 2 matchpoints.
Awesome way to start Valentines Day
should be a stream here for the final;

Daniela's match was 2:45 the other semifinal is sstill going at 2:25 in the third. that should even things are far as being tired.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 14. February 2015 15:52 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 01:58
Are you freaking kidding me? Did this actually happen :!: :?: :!:

We entered this year looking for signs that Daniela is back. Beating Errani was one. Giving Muguruza a battle was one. The comeback against Diyas was one. But they pale in comparison to this! A 2:40 plus marathon, a third set overflowing with angst, twists, turns and Maalox? 2 match points saved, a chance to get a stranglehold at 2-0 40-15 and a chance to serve out the match missed, a break at love at 3-5 and Erakovic serving for the match? Winning a third set tiebreaker? That's Daniela! She's BACK! :)

Set the alarm for 4:10 AM, and rolled with her every step of the way. In this tourney up to this point, my song choices have worked. When she broke at 3-5 then saved the MP's, well, cue up Sir Elton John: I'm Still Standing, Yeah Yeah Yeah! Guys, it was worth every moment of lost sleep and every heart palpitation. Please now let this come to a glorious conclusion tomorrow.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. February 2015 16:08 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 06:58
Whew, that was some battle. Daniela had to really dig deep to pull that one out but she kept fighting and showed so much resilience, nerve and skill to get the win in a long, long match and get to the final.

It's just amazing what Daniela's been able to do this week but she still has to finish the job.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. February 2015 17:48 

Local Time:
Final's on Court 1, 4pm start.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. February 2015 23:52 

Local Time:
"I'm just really, really happy to turn a match like this around," Hantuchova said afterwards. "I was one or two match points down, and it's always special to be able to fight through those matches. I think I just had the edge, physically, towards the end of the match. That's very important to me.

"But she was playing unbelievable today. It was really great tennis from both of us."

Tennis: Hantuchova in Pattaya again in the final: "I made it super conditioning" -SÚHRN

Hantuchova had advanced to the final of great joy. "I am very happy that I fought well in bad condition when I had to turn away two mečbaly. Such matches are always very rare. Conditioning I managed it well, although we played for almost three hours. Erakovic played unbelievably today, do not know when I have it last seen in the following form. At the beginning of the third set, I had a chance to double counterattack, but incredibly there odservovala. In the end it was great tennis. Viewers saw exchanges, which were high and many of my winner, and also its side. The tajbrejku It was important that I caught the beginning. In the villages, where the surface is even faster than grass, I must be one hundred percent focused on every ball, otherwise it may turn. At Tomljanovičovú yet I do not. I am in my legs properly challenging game and I now mainly well regenerate and unwind. I am glad that I am in Pattaya again in the final, it's a great result. On Sunday I will try to offer the best performance," she told TASR former world number five.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. February 2015 12:46 

Local Time:
DANIELA WINS the final 36 63 64!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

So happy right now!!!!

Hopefully the server for this forum will let us celebrate it properly!!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. February 2015 12:46 

Local Time:
DANIELA WINS the final 36 63 64!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

So happy right now!!!!

Hopefully the server for this forum will let us celebrate it properly!!

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 15. February 2015 15:44 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 00:58
So HAPPY and proud of Daniela. Had to fight this one to the end also. :beer:
Glad there was a livestream

Hope the server issue is resolved quickly, I would miss checking here daily

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 15. February 2015 15:47 

Local Time:
Whoa, that's awesome :D
Hello title no 7 :beer:

Looking forward to watching some highlights on YouTube later today :)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. February 2015 15:54 

Local Time:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: This is awesome. Another title for Daniela and this was one that she had to dig deep for and show all of her skill, determination and resilience to win. She just kept fighting and going for her shots and she's got the hat trick in Pattaya and her seventh title.

Congratulations Daniela, you're amazing.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. February 2015 16:13 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova: "win the same tournament three times, I'm still in career never failed. It's a new experience, a new experience. I respect immensely, as I mastered today's match physically. We both after Saturday's three-hour marathons had had enough. In conclusion clearly decided Kondička. I am very pleased that I beat someone who is much younger years. Alja played well, aggressive, and it was a very difficult match. The title you most appreciate, because the level of world tennis in turn elsewhere than years ago. Again, I myself proved that I can play with the best. " (STZ, TASR)

@ google translate

Hantuchova had a hat-trick of winning great joy. "To win the same tournament three times, I'm still in career never failed. It's a new experience, a new experience. I respect immensely, as I mastered today's match physically. We both after Saturday's three-hour marathons have had enough. In conclusion clearly decided Kondička. I am very pleased that I beat someone who is much younger years. Alja played well, aggressive, and it was a very difficult match, " she told TASR Hantuchova. The third title of Pattaya appreciate most. "This title you most appreciate, because the level of world tennis is again somewhere else, like years ago. Once again I proved myself that I can play with the best."

The first two titles celebrated along with her ​​mother by jumping into the pool, even before this year's tournament in Pattaya concluded strike. "We did something in the gym and it was fun, in the coming days it hung up on my Facebook page. It was an agreement that we have before tournament concluded with the coach and fyzoioterapeutom, " said Hantuchova, who have very positive cooperation with coach Rodriguez. "Even during a series of tournaments in Australia I mentioned that someone such as Carlos, I am a 15 years career has never met. It's completely another level, as well as human trainer. I still believe and what I learn on the court, it is something fantastic. Every single day with him is great. It's difficult that can not travel with me and be in tournaments, but it helps me at a distance," Hantuchova finished by early Monday waiting for the first round of the tournament in Dubai. Then present the events in Acapulco, Indian Wells and Miami.

Secretary General of the Slovak Tennis Association Igor Moška Hantuchova passed a compliment. "Daniela reached in Pattaya outstanding achievement, for which I congratulate him. To win a tournament three times, it's incredible. Surprised me and many tennis fans," he told TASR Moška.

@ google translate

"I am very happy that I was the first time in his career won the third title in the same event. Tremendously appreciate it. I am glad that I was able to go there several adverse developments due to militancy and especially Kondička. It is the physical preparation to me today was a factor, that the terminal binding. The conditions were difficult throughout the week, but I always finally found its way to success," said Daniela Hantuchova SITA.

"Ajla is very talented, great service, performs fast and hard tennis. Has a bright future. I think about it more, we hear," she experienced Slovak his surplice.

"I'm late, waiting by a car, rushing to the airport. While you particularly enjoy tasting the success at the Dubai I think tomorrow. I will try to play there best, though, of course, given the circumstances it will be very difficult. However, I am Board I have such a problem," smiling glossed champion.

@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 15. February 2015 16:36 

Local Time:
So incredibly happy for Daniela! I can't wait for the highlights. Hope the rest of her year is still has some surprises left.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next