Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Enter your Message here

blue webmaster
 Post subject: Re: PTT Pattaya Open, Pattaya City
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 13:18 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 09:45

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 13:54 

Local Time:
first set Daniela 6-4.

Hsieh is playing solid but basic tennis, while Daniela has her ups and downs. She lost one service game to love, ending it with a DF...
Still, in the important moments she gets it together! Do that more often and this match will be over in 10 minutes.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 14:30 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 10:45
Great :)

Final will be tough, but we will see. Good luck Daniela! :)

Everything in life happens for a reason

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 14:32 

Local Time:
Nice job. :beer:

Is it me or are the Pattaya courts about ten times faster than any other outdoor hardcourt on the WTA? :dunno:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 17:39 

Local Time:
Another good solid win. The first set was a battle but when Daniela won it she won the second set easily enough. She could have gotten more first serves in as she was 55% for the match and Hsieh had a few BPs but Daniela saved 6/7 and took her chances when she had BPs. Still, it was a nice, quick win and Daniela can rest up for tomorrow.

I really want Daniela to win this tournament but Kirilenko will be a tough opponent and she's been battling hard all week so she won't be easy to put away. Daniela will need to play well to win this.

"Rival played horribly annoying tennis, so I have not seen for a long time ago. It was not easy to adapt to it. It gave me an awful straight punches, this reminded me Kimiko Dateovú-Krummovú. Played incredible angles from which it could not really create. Was too important to invent a just try to somehow win the exchange. I never knew what Chsieh Su-Wei did," said Daniela Hantuchova and added, "are very similar to the Asian style, this fast surface really suits them. Therefore Taiwančanka in the semifinals, after today, the do not wonder. It should behave solid, not to seek in vain for some great shots. It was important to be well on your feet. rival returnovala very well, it was obvious that it has natrénované of doubles. Submissions I therefore had to uhrávať itself, not to was not easy match."

"Maria is very unpleasant rival. It is clever, he knows the course well adapted to match rival game. This tournament has a very good fight, be sure it will be a difficult match. But really looking forward to the finals. I'll try to play the best we can, again mobilized all forces. that I give to all, that it was really great week," heralded Daniela Hantuchova.
@ google translate.

Hantuchova progress to the finals in Pattaya shone with satisfaction. "I am very happy that I will be in Pattaya again fight for the title. After a busy Fed Cup match against France, and painful air transfer to Thailand, I was able to cope with tropical temperatures and high humidity, which is highly appreciated. Today's match was much harder than shows the final result. Hsieh played very uncormfortable, fast surface it sat. It shows that it has natrénované of doubles, well read my administration," Hantuchova told TASR.

Slovak tennis player to progress and commended the final group of Slovak fans in Pattaya.

"The guys are wonderful all week and really help me. I sometimes felt like home for Fed Cup. It is great that even in Pattaya will find a group of Slovaks, who encourages you. If only it were so in every tournament," said Hantuchova .

In the finals against Kirilenko expects a challenging game. "Maria played well in Pattaya won many matches in three sets, suggesting that the condition is well prepared. Played smart tennis, thinking on the court, often changing style of play. If I succeed, I have an answer for everything. It is important to collect recent strength. I do not know when I was last off, but for now I do not fatigue. still missing one match to the fact that I have completed a super week. I will do everything possible for me to defend the title."
@ google translate.

"If someone said on Sunday evening that I will be here again in the finals, I'd probably laugh, I could not believe it. The more you appreciate it more this year's finals. She do not know how I managed it all. It's really up to abnormal - in Bratislava slowly minus 20, plus the 39th here in the first days I did not know where north is. I was not truly all one. It was a terrible shock to the body. Much So I did not expect. I always mobilized for individual matches, I took the ball after ball, maybe because I made it this far," noted D. Hantuchova and continued: "Given what I have in Pattaya balance, so this scene is certainly ranked among my favorite, although I can not imagine more demanding temperature difference and everything else. I'm always here has run very quickly - I was in the finals and I while feeling that only a few moments before I arrived here. surface I are very comfortable with, I would, however, such a week of adaptation."
@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 17:49 

Local Time:
Order Of Play Sunday, February 12, 2012

Court 1 (from 16.00hrs)
1. Maria Kirilenko vs. Daniela Hantuchova
2. Mirza/Rodionova vs. H.Chan/Y.Chan

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 17:59 

Local Time:
Wow Daniela's done amazing to get to the final again. I watched the match and Daniela played pretty bad in the 1st set but I Hsieh was hitting winners all over the place. The 2nd set was much more comfortable although the 4-1 game was the most important as Daniela hung tough. I would never had predicted that Daniela would start this season being 13-3, and a chance to get another title. Hope Kirilenko is feeling tired as she had a marathon match today. Tomo's match is going to be the hardest yet for sure.

I hope she is ok for next week though as there are masses of points on offer, and this year she is seeded so a real chance to get back to top 15.

But obviously a fifth title would be amazing. :beer: :beer:

Last edited by eddy on 11. February 2012 18:02, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 18:01 

Local Time:
Congrats Daniela !!!! :mrgreen: well done !!!
Please !! Can someone Record the final tomorrow ?
Can't watch it :( :( :cry:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 18:18 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 04:45
At this pace, Dani will reach 11 finals this year! (Too bad there's no tourneys in December!) So hopeful for her, but so, so nervous. She has had many tough battles with Maria, and she's escaped defeat so many times this week that you wonder if it's her destiny to take this. The first set may tell the tale, since we all know that Daniela's wins have been straight sets, and she's now won 18 straight sets at Pattaya (is there any way to transplant this court onto Flushing Meadow?). As much as we will be joyous if she gets it, I want this one for Daniela. She truly deserves it. It's always wonderful to see her happy. And if she beats a difficult veteran as Maria is, it makes the win completely legit. Pray injuries don't mess her up. In fact, just pray! Let's Go, Daniela!!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 18:23 

Local Time:
Draw is out for next week, tough draw for Daniela..

1r vs Halep
2r vs Benesova or Strycova
3r vs Azarenka(1)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 18:28 

Local Time:
Congrats Daniela for making final number two of the year and doing it, presumably, with consummate ease. All the matches she has had so far have been matches you'd expect Daniela to win. That hasn't always spelt out easy wins for Daniela in the past, but on this occasion she has produced four straight sets wins and will go into her toughest test of the tournament in red hot form in what is going to be a very aesthetically pleasing match at least in one sense. All that is left to say is good luck Daniela, bring that title home.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2012 18:38 

Local Time:
Draw is out for next week, tough draw for Daniela..

1r vs Halep
2r vs Benesova or Strycova
3r vs Azarenka(1)

I'll take that. I'm not expecting anything from Daniela in Doha,but she could easily reach the third round there,which would be a huge bonus.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 11:07 

Local Time:
what a shot for the break

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 11:30 

Local Time:
God that TB was excruciating. :tape:

Pull yourself together Daniela!

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 11:37 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 08:45
Fuck, Daniela should have won the TB. At least, she broke right on the entrance of the 2nd set, lets hope that she gets the ascendant of the match.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next